mercredi 20 octobre 2010

caravane



La caravane rétro, Histoire des caravanes. Vu Ici et Ici
Toute mon enfance, les vacances étaient en caravane...
When I was a child, all my holidays were in a "caravane"...
Other corner view with Ian or on the sidebar

25 commentaires:

♥ w o o l f ♥ a dit…

i am in awe for that caravan interior... my, it's so tempting to just jump in... really.

Francesca a dit…

How pretty is that?!

Victoria a dit…

Mine too. So many fun times in such a small space. That blue spotty one is amazing.

Bichos da Matos a dit…

Oh, le rêve!

likeschocolate a dit…

I think it would be so much fun to rent one. Have a great week!

Dorte a dit…

what a pretty caravan :)

24 rue L a dit…

Quelle charmante éruption de pois!

MyrtilleD a dit…

Incroyable cet intérieur de caravane à pois!

le blÖg d'Ötli a dit…

C'est la première fois qu'une caravane me fait rêver ;)

Ritva a dit…

love this post!
you make me :)

cate a dit…

this is how we might be getting around from now on, cabrizette. did you enjoy your caravans as a child?

christine a dit…

géniale!

l i s e a dit…

j'aime ces deux caravanes!

Ida Nielsen a dit…

Caravan, turquoise and polka dots - some of my very favourite things all combined! WOW, I want this!

Theresa a dit…

I'll bet there are some GREAT stories!

Emma a dit…

trop chouette la re visite de la caravane ;-)
Emma from San Francisco

ibb a dit…

Ours didn´t have so many spots...maybe so many children sleeping in the same bed.

Joyce a dit…

Now that is traveling in style!! xo

Kasia a dit…

What fun! I'd love to spend holiday in a "caravane"!

likeschocolate a dit…

Thanks for your comment. The only honey I have had from France is sunflower, but I don't know from what region it comes from. I can sometimes find it here in our natural grocery store, but usually buy it when I am in Germany. Does honey from Provence taste like lavender. I bet it is heaven.

Line a dit…

J'adore très vintage et les pois sont adorables!!

la ninja a dit…

polka dot caravan. ouais, how very you! :)

mir a dit…

Merci ! Peut-être te souveins tu de mon affection pour les caravanes !!! ???

jgy a dit…

dreamy...

BODIE and FOU a dit…

Oh wow c'est genial ce bleu a pois

http://bodieandfou.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-like-it.html