mercredi 21 octobre 2009

invisible

To be the invisible woman or a secret agent to serve the justice !!!
See the other Corner view "my dream" on the sidebar or with Dana
Photos prises Ici

35 commentaires:

Lollipop a dit…

héhé, pas eu le temps de faire un CV cette semaine, mais ce que j'avais en tête a aussi avoir avec un super-pouvoir! J'adoOore. Have a nice day...

april a dit…

that's funny. i'd like to be a secret agent too ;-) we could work as a team like starsky and hutch, or sonny crockett and ricardo tubbs. the yogi agents ;-) happy day*

Le blÖg d'Ötli a dit…

Oh que c'est un bon choix ;)

Mulot a dit…

Passe-Muraille, un rêve aussi tout à fait géniale ! Mon dieu, et que de bêtises à faire !

isabelle a dit…

j'adore tes choix et les mises en image sont extras !!

Francesca a dit…

It would be too much action for me:)!

Daan a dit…

That would be great!

Joyce a dit…

LOL... love the dreams! Growing up I thought it would be neat to be a secret agent. xoxo

l i s e a dit…

J'aime beaucoup la première image!
bon mercredi et jolis rêves...

likeschocolate a dit…

Great photos! You can do it maybe not be invisible, but you can serve justice. GO for it!

Ian a dit…

You do have unusual dreams.

caitlin a dit…

Ha, ha love it.

janis a dit…

That would be wonderful, yes. I will join the agency too - a team of undercover justice servers :)

MyrtilleD a dit…

Génial, j'adore!

The Wanderers' Daughter a dit…

Haha! I love it!

Allegria a dit…

LOL! Funny funny. I hope it works out for you. I've often thought invisibility would be fun. The trouble I could get into...hehe.

Bonnie a dit…

very funny !! me too !!

malo a dit…

:-)
I always wanted to be a private detective. But solving only small and ordinary mysteries, like lost dogs and such.

jgy a dit…

Great dream for a great cause!!

la lune dans le ciel a dit…

j'aime ces rêves improbables !

pödane a dit…

rusé goupil!
génial ce choix!

Di a dit…

Cool - I always loved the film the Incredibles - never thought about what powers I would like!

kristina k a dit…

such a cool idea - to be invisible! ;-) you could write a book about what you see...

kim a dit…

wow, that's a great dream!!! will it come true???

Guusje a dit…

FUN

trinsch a dit…

i wish you both: that you'll be an invisible, secret agent :)

Ritva a dit…

yes!
great dream!!!

la ninja a dit…

I can totally see you in that role... hmm, actually I can't! you've just vanished before my very eyes. ha!

Jodi a dit…

I LOVE IT!!! that's a great post! LOVE IT!!

Christyn a dit…

Pas mal,
dans la peau
d'une Jame's Bond girl !!!
mais invisible: ah oui, j'adorerais aussi!!!
christyn

Cate a dit…

ohhh, yeah! really cool dream (mine is so much more domestic, but i like that there are people like you out there!)

Grey Lemon a dit…

Ah j'adore cette idee! Les photos sont supers!

ibb a dit…

Super secret agent for me!

Ida Nielsen a dit…

Now this is a cool dream!!

MODsquad a dit…

You're so cool! I totally dig your dream! Me too!