vendredi 30 octobre 2009

dehors


I've got itHappy week-end...be inspired and in peace !!!

9 commentaires:

Joyce a dit…

Have a golden weekend my friend! xo

Le blÖg d'Ötli a dit…

Chouette !

If Jane a dit…

oh bravo! ;)

Shaista a dit…

Bonsoir Cabrizette,
I just read your comment over at Shokoofeh's blog (A New Simple Something) and thought I have to meet this person who advises us to say Merde when passing an exam :)
Excellent advice I think!
This is a beautiful image, very quiet and still, and yet alive to the possibilities.

Elisabelle a dit…

J'adore ces couleurs et la chaise devant la table. Mon imagination court, cout, court....

Elisabelle a dit…

Oh... et quel modèle as tu choisi?

janis a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
janis a dit…

Beautiful photo... I am still searching for fall here, more evergreens than colored leaves...thanks for yours.

(A misspelling in the above comment - here's the better version!)

Christyn a dit…

J'aime beaucoup cette perspective dans ta photo et les couleurs sont si Belles
christyn