mercredi 29 juillet 2009

You...

Ce blog est mon meilleur secret !! This blog is my best kept secret !!!
Nobody knows I have a blog around me except my husband and one or two persons...
Corner view  "best kept secrets". The last one of the summer !
See the other corner with Jane's or on the sidebar. Sorry for the persons I may forget on this poster...

42 commentaires:

sophie a dit…

y a du monde dans ton secret.
Moi aussi, je ne donne mon adresse qu'à certaines personnes.
A bientôt

state of bliss a dit…

Beautiful! This is my favourite corner view this week! Thank you for sharing :)

ibb a dit…

Me too. It is a kind of back door of everything.
Just a few good friends that will understand it and you...all of you.

jane a dit…

this is so cool!! but of course it is, because you are such a cool chick! bises! jane (p.s. all my friends know, but nobody reads it...haha!)

jgy a dit…

How did you do that? It's beautiful, and a lovely tribute to this last corner view of the summer.
Uh oh, my secret so far is that I haven't posted yet...shh!
Happy Summer!

la lune dans le ciel a dit…

merci m'dame Cabri !ces blogs sont des trésors...le mien est un atelier de libre expression, mon jardin secret que je partage avec bonheur avec vous toutes !

Victoria a dit…

Fantastic secret! But I don't think it will be a secret for very long, your blog is fab!

Kaylovesvintage a dit…

this is wonderful( but you did miss me,lol)
but the same here, most people here don't know I got a blog...

jgy a dit…

PS You and Kayslove talked me into editing my post
The wedding pics won out after all:)

Nice to see your image again. like a poster for Corner View, so bright and uplifting.
thanks.

MODsquad a dit…

OH!! So dang cute!!

Right back at ya!!

Happy Day!

isabelle a dit…

quelle chouette idée de rassembler tout le monde ... on est beau tous ensemble !!!

kristina * a dit…

aww, that collage is so sweet!

glad you're letting us in on your secret so often, i always enjoy your posts!

Cris Siqueira a dit…

hey
i love that!!
that was so diferent and unexpected!!
you did a great job!!!

i can't imagine how great was to your kids see their mom and daddy getting married!! it must be something amazing to them!!

have a happy day!!

McGillicutty a dit…

Oh I love this!!! what talent!!! it's better to keep it a secret.
see you in Sept.

natsumi nishizumi a dit…

Oh, this is great post! Lovely! I am so glad that I met wonderful people all over the world through corner view! oxox

caitlin a dit…

Totally agree! It has been a pleasure to meet new people and see every one's creativity. Great post!

janis a dit…

YOU TOO! This has been fun and I am looking forward to it beginning again in September.

I thought I was the only one that kept my blog a "secret." Same situation with me, most people around here do not know ;) !

Dorte a dit…

Great post .. and funny that you are not the only one with the blog secret! I haven't told it to many people either :-)

I am heading over to see jgy's wedding pic now!

Have a nice everning!

Cam a dit…

I love Corner View and I am so happy to have found it. Traveling around the world every Wednesday has been so entertaining and informative!

:)

adrienne a dit…

i love it!

gardenmama a dit…

what a creative idea to make a poster like that!

Kari a dit…

love it, so creative.
Great corner view!

Likes Chocolate a dit…

Yes, it is a good secret. I love posting and reading others blogs.

malo a dit…

:-) Love this!
I am a secret blogger too. I've told only a few.

trinsch a dit…

lovely! and such a sweet tribute to all of us.

i so understand you regarding the secret blogging. i only recently started to share. but i'm really shy about it with people i know. weird in a way, but true :)

Ritva a dit…

so, nice to know you!
and thank you!

Crescent Moon a dit…

That is funny! I'm glad you share your secret with all of us.

Bohemian girl a dit…

Cha, cha, so is mine! Nice idea!

Cate a dit…

so sweet! thank you. xoxo. and right back at you!

Bonnie a dit…

this is so cool !! i love it !!

ivryzozette a dit…

on est honoré d'être dans le secret.....
bises à tous à Cabries et bonnes vacances...

MisterE a dit…

Very nice and very clever! Love the picture. And to answer your question, yes I think everyone in Salt Lake is always hungry. I know that i am!

epe a dit…

fantastic! i love this post! :)

Jodi a dit…

Yeah for you. How fun. I agree with Jane. All my friends know and they never read. Seems like the blogger friends are better for blogging. Cheers!

Joyce a dit…

WOW all the work you put into this banner. It is so neat!!! Great job! I love your secret, this is the best yet. We won't be corner viewing but I'll still be coming back. xoxo

Guusje a dit…

Yippie, You're right!

la ninja a dit…

ha! perfect! secret within the secret! :)

Le blÖg d'Ötli a dit…

Je suis ravi d'être dans le secret :) hé hé !!! Il est très beau, très riche et fort prometteur ;) J'espère que ton blog va rester ton secret longtemps !!!

la lune dans le ciel a dit…

Celui que j'ai choisi est le Canon Powershot SX1 IS...Une "bête fauve" que j'essaie de dompter ! ;)Non je plaisante ... mais quand même j'étudie et je teste.Je découvre quoi !Tiens !Aujourd'hui j'ai trouvé la fonction "macro" et j'ai aussi déréglé un truc que je n'arrive pas à remettre...le bonheur !Je te laisse ce lien: http://www.absolut-photo.com/appareil-numerique/fiche-apn410.htm
bisessssssssssssss!

allison a dit…

décidémment, tu es bien cachottière (ça s'écrit comme ça?)! bises!!

Daan a dit…

That's beautiful!
-x-

Francesca a dit…

This is wonderful!