lundi 27 juillet 2009

une folle envie


Olympus Pen 1959, réédité aujourd'hui en format numérique...Voir ça !
Il n'est pas hyper performant mais je le trouve trop beau !!! Il ne faut pas que je craque...
It isn't a very high performance one but I found it so beautiful !!! I musn't buy it...

13 commentaires:

Sarah Alaoui a dit…

c'est tres mignon! lol

Kaylovesvintage a dit…

oh yes..I like it

la lune dans le ciel a dit…

il a une allure folle...Oh oui!!!!
Si jamais tu craques,j'espère que tu me raconteras !

Cris Siqueira a dit…

it really is very beautiful!!

happy week for you!

ibb a dit…

Why not? Buy it!
It is so beautiful

jane a dit…

my dad gave me his old leica. we could take pictures together! besos!

Cabrizette a dit…

@ non, je ne craquerai pas... j'ai d'autres projets !!!
No, I'm not going to buy it because i've got another project...
@ Leica is the really BEST, Jane. Just keep it as long as you live !!!

kristina * a dit…

oh what a beauty! :)

p.s.: i know what you mean about arles - so much to see, so little time... it's probably worth going back. i liked the atmosphere though - so many people there just to see photography!

MODsquad a dit…

Oh, but you must!!

trinsch a dit…

i love old cameras too. there's just something about them ;)

isabelle a dit…

moi qui veut changer d'appareil tu me tentes trop !!!

april a dit…

i think it's a good thing to have such a nice camera. go for it ;-) oh, and i found out that club mate doesn't exists in france..but if you like i can send you a bottle :-) just let me know. wish you a happy day*

Ida Nielsen a dit…

L.O.V.E....-I have a thing for vintage cameras ;-) Is this your camera?