mercredi 8 juillet 2009

just be



Se poser, réfléchir, s'évader, voyager, respirer, vivre...
To be posed, reflect, escape, travel, breathe, live...
Corner view "place of reflection". See other on the sidebar or Jane's blog

21 commentaires:

Bonnie a dit…

lovely !!

Kaylovesvintage a dit…

love the chair and I see some vintage there
lot's of book and I guess music

ibb a dit…

Love the chair sorrounded with books and magazines near the heater. With some coffee or tea, perfect to a winter day.

MODsquad a dit…

Perfect spot! I could easily sit in that chair for a good couple of hours, until two little ones started tugging at my pant leg that is...

Happy Day!

Dorte a dit…

That looks so cozy - have a great evening!

malo a dit…

Looks like a corner just in my taste. Love the rows of books and the chair.

caitlin a dit…

mm i could cozy up there and read a book any day!

la lune dans le ciel a dit…

pas de corner ...pas envie...pas d'idée !mais j'aime bien ton coin et je m'y installerais bien en ce moment !

Cris Siqueira a dit…

perfect!!!
a lot books!!!

Joyce a dit…

Your chair looks comfy. I would be one happy camper with all those books to read. xoxo

nicola a dit…

i love it! my mom is a librarian, so relaxing among books is as natural as breathing!
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com

Kimmie a dit…

A very cozy and inviting corner to "just be" - wonderful!

MisterE a dit…

Nothing like a good book to get lost in!

Jodi a dit…

aaaaa books. me too. thanks for your post.

n a t s u m i a dit…

I love the chair! Looks really comfortable!!

jane a dit…

i also love being surrounded by all my books... they make me happy:) besos!

Le blÖg d'Ötli a dit…

Comme tu l'as vu, je ne peux qu'approuver ton choix... C'est un bien joli coin pour lire... et je crois que nous avons fait des lectures communes !!!

Happy day !

state of bliss a dit…

Do you also lose the sense of time and reality when you read? I love reading and I wish I had more time for it...
Thank you for sharing,
Kasia

Cate a dit…

very inviting chair-oh to have a few extra moments to sit and and read there! it must be heaven.

reading books and magazines are one of my favorite ways to have some quality time to myself. love your view.

april a dit…

i would like to just be - there. looks so relaxing and peaceful. wish you a wonderful week*

jgy a dit…

Yes, yes, to books!
Ahhh, lovely.