mercredi 10 juin 2009

vivaldi



Corner view 9  "out my back window" les 4 saisons -1
Depuis la fenêtre de mon bureau, au fil des saisons !
The view from my office, at all seasons expect the summer...
See other corner at Jane or on the sidebar

38 commentaires:

isabelle a dit…

Bien vu les 4 saisons ... on attend celle de l'été ...

Jeannette a dit…

Wow Cabri...you can walk straight into the woods! Love the winter photo!
Have a great day, Jeannette

jane a dit…

how do you get any work done? i´d be daydreaming looking out the window all day:) besos-jane

Le blÖg d'Ötli a dit…

J'aime bien aussi... l'idée des saisons (et ces très jolies vues !) et qu'il en manque une que l'on attend aussi !!!!

Victoria a dit…

Fantastic view! -didn't know you got so much snow during winter over there

Anonyme a dit…

L'attention portée au jour devant soi, hmmm...
poétique
respiration
apaisée
du
regard

Francesca a dit…

Not bad for an office view!!!

Daan a dit…

Really beautiful!

jgy a dit…

Tres jolie!
L'inspiration tout l'anee.
A bientot,

aimee a dit…

WOW! this progression is fantastic. i love the snow covered porch!

april a dit…

oh that's beautiful. 4 saisons is a good idea - looking forward to another one. what are you working in your office? wish you a happy day*

Kristina * a dit…

did you build that summer terrace roofing yourselves? lovely! (and i'm really impressed, too!)

p.s.: i'm translating the chipperfield project from english into german. (my french is a bit rusty. i better start polishing it a bit for my holiday!)

janis a dit…

Like Jane, I would be daydreaming looking out that window all the time - or roaming the landscape! Very inspiring view...

Di a dit…

What a great view! I love the pink flowers and the snow the best!

caitlin a dit…

Amazing backyard. I would love to look out your window daily as I eat my breakfast.

Dana a dit…

i like the four, okay three, seasons twist. Clever!

Tan Family a dit…

How beautiful! I love your blog. :)

ticklishfromadistance a dit…

Oh, love this. Wish I were there!

malo a dit…

Beautiful. The winter picture is amazing. I love the light.

trinsch a dit…

oh, i just can't wait for a summer view! i have a feeling that this amazing view is going to be heavenly!

Erin a dit…

Oh, it's neat to see the different changing seasons!

epe a dit…

i love this post! i'm a little jealous about your amazing view, every season is charming from your window! :)

A Captured Reflection a dit…

Gorgeous. Ah, I do miss snow we don't get it in Auckland.

Elizabeth a dit…

Parfait! merci! My French is not good at all.

MODsquad a dit…

Oh, I love this! Beautiful colors! Brilliant idea!

MisterE a dit…

Great photos through the seasons, if that was my office window I would be daydreaming all day.

nicola a dit…

beautiful in every season.
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com

Jennifer a dit…

So pastoral...I love being able to see the different seasons.

Sophie a dit…

Belle idée ! Ça doit aider une vue comme celle-ci dans son bureau non ?

Bonnie a dit…

very beautiful !!

Kari a dit…

Amazing shots - especially the 2nd one. I don't like to be cold but that snow looks beautiful!

MyrtilleD a dit…

Une vue vraiment agréable quand on a envie de faire une petite pause et de s'évader un peu, quelle que soit la saison en plus!

Ian a dit…

What wonderful seasonal contrasts.

Pamela a dit…

It's lovely to see the changes through the seasons - you have a beautiful view.

Cris Siqueira a dit…

my favorite is winter season!!

Anisbee a dit…

Moi aussi j'adore celle de l'hiver avec ce quadrillage enneigé au premier plan.

n a t s u m i a dit…

what a beautiful view! I wish I could see lost of greens and trees from my window...

disa a dit…

楓采,荷蘭村,亞士頓,湖水岸,水月雅緻,風緻主題,城市水棧,麗緹,簡愛,沐蘭,悅豪,高登,四季,愛莉園,微風,楓采,紅樓,麗景,七星,歐悅,楓采,桂冠,震點樂,歐悅,微風,沐夏,遊桐花,101,真善美,長青,港賓,甜蜜蜜,百老匯,箱根,碧雲天,采舍,涵碧園,愛情海,楓林,悅萊,花園,喜來登,春風,楓采時尚,麗緹,谷關明,圓緣,夢田,亞曼尼,花鄉,璽朵,允頌,春風,河堤,綠驛,御宿,激點,布拉格,青森,凱撒,柏克,國妃鷹堡,長興,花嫁情境,威尼斯,峇里島,日光花園,四季,春天,伊甸風情