mercredi 17 juin 2009

samedi à Aix

un samedi ensoleillé dans les rues d'Aix-en-Provence...
a sunny saturday, into the streets of Aix-en-Provence...
Corner view 10 "street fashion"
Autres corners view chez Jane or on the sidebar !

32 commentaires:

Guusje a dit…

I love Aix-en-provence, I remembered it as golden!

sophie a dit…

je découvre ton blog et ses variations sur le même thème, en ole.
j'aime beaucoup. Ton corner view traduit la chaleur de l'été dans ce cher sud de la france.
A bientôt

Le blÖg d'Ötli a dit…

MMhh ! Un peu sexy... et très ensoleillé !!! Je suis d'accord avec Sophie pour dire que cela évoque le Sud !!! Vivement les vacances !!!! Passe une bonne journée et merci pour le "rajout" sur mon post !!!

Daan a dit…

Sunny! and Happy and nice sneaky.

Kaylovesvintage a dit…

summer is in the air

ibb a dit…

Beautiful summer time photos.

MyrtilleD a dit…

C'est clair que dans le Sud, ça sent plus tôt les vacances qu'à Paris! Chouette aperçu

Francesca a dit…

I'm hoping to go to Provence this weekend, I'll pack my sandals!

isabelle a dit…

j'aime beaucoup tes 2 photos ...
moi je n'arrive pas à faire court ...
il faut dire que Paris est inspirant ...

Pamela a dit…

Looks a bit like my corner view - summery, casual, people having a good time.

jgy a dit…

Tres chic!
Merci pour le vue vers un fashionable rue.

(pardon my French/mix, hope it comes through to make sense:)

jane a dit…

it´s definitely summer in the south of france! besos-jane

Jeanette a dit…

Real summer street fashion photo's, nice!

Bonnie a dit…

i would love some summer fashions right about now. it's is winter here in australia and though it is not very cold, it is NOT summer !! :)

Joyce a dit…

I like the angle of the photos. neat. xoxo

MODsquad a dit…

Ooh... love these shots! Great feel to them!

Happy Day!

Kari a dit…

I love the sandals!
Nice pictures.

Allison a dit…

Oh, how I am longing to pull out my sandals and shorts... not this week.

Di a dit…

I like these - the angles are great!

Kimmie a dit…

What a great day to get and and enjoy! I love your summertime view of the street!

Jennifer a dit…

Oh. how I wish I was back in France.
xo
Thank -you!

janis a dit…

These photos capture a lot...as vague and blurry as they are, I still feel it. Thanks :)

A Captured Reflection a dit…

C'est tres jolie! C'est Hiver ici; il fait froid, mais je voudrais l'ete! (apologies for my bad French...it's been a long time!)

Lisa a dit…

Very sneaky shots good job!
Lisa :)

Cris Siqueira a dit…

i love the sandals too!!!

april a dit…

your photos remembers me my holidays in france years ago. it was wonderful. and i like your photos. wish you a good week*

la lune dans le ciel a dit…

c'est hot hot aussi à aix ! ;)
Très chouette ville que j'ai visité pdt mes vacances d'été en 2007 !

Kristina * a dit…

ohhh, quite obviously lovely summer weather in your corner - can't wait to visit provence in july!

love the pictures!

kyndale a dit…

looks like a fun place!

kim a dit…

looks very sunny and warm! enjoy! here it's like a sauna!

kim

n a t s u m i a dit…

Oh, this is beautiful Summer scene! It's been chilly here these days. It doesn't feel like Summer at all. Hope this weekend...

trinsch a dit…

french people always have style, even they vacation. in august tel aviv is full of french tourists, and you can always tell they are french before you hear them speak, just because of the style. there's just that extra something :)