mercredi 24 juin 2009

audition



classe de trompette, audition 2007.
Mes enfants ont fait de la musique : trompette, accordéon et guitare...
My children practised music : trumpets, accordion and guitar...
Corner view 11 "music" with Jane... 
The others on the sidebar !

30 commentaires:

isabelle a dit…

et les parents jouent aussi d'un instrument ?? tes photos sont très belles ...

Kaylovesvintage a dit…

nice.. looks great

jgy a dit…

Elegant, stunning views.
I love the purple curtain and the rhythm in this pair.

B a dit…

Oh, I love the one of the curtain! The excitement before the show!

Dorte a dit…

Wow ... and do they still play - and practise at home?
Very nice shots!

jane a dit…

i love this! this is a great shot. almost posted daniel´s piano recital ...:) besos-jane

Pamela a dit…

I can feel the anticipation before the curtain opens!

Daan a dit…

That purple curtain
i can feel the sensation

april a dit…

my kids are playing the violoncello and the guitar. the parents just the turntables ;-) i like your curtain photo..

Lisa a dit…

How wonderful. Love this post.

Lisa :)

Joyce a dit…

lovely photos! I bet the music was heavenly. xoxo

la lune dans le ciel a dit…

la musique est ici bel et bien représentée !belles photos !

caitlin a dit…

I always wished I would have stuck with my lessons when I was younger. Very cool corner.

Le blÖg d'Ötli a dit…

Bravo pour ces deux images ! On y est ! Complètement !!! Le coeur battant un peu plus vite pour certains musiciens !!!

Cris Siqueira a dit…

that's great!!!

janis a dit…

A velvet curtain opening is so exciting! How sweet this is... :)

Di a dit…

I love that they are just at the bottom of your photo as opposed to in the middle - makes it look even better!

state of bliss a dit…

what a lovely post! I hope my daughter likes to play musicwhen she's older :)

nicola a dit…

wonderful! i remember scenes like this from when i was in band as a kid.
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com

Jennifer a dit…

Nice...I like the pairing of the two photos. That velvet curtain is such a luscious color.

A Day That is Dessert a dit…

sounds like a musical family!

A Captured Reflection a dit…

Wow, how cool is that. I bet it was an amazing atmosphere too.

kristina * a dit…

wow, that's so cool! i love that purple curtain, too!

p.s.: can't wait for my holiday and will let you know if we can come to marseille (would love to!). you can also reach me here: twinklestar(at)gmx.net

MODsquad a dit…

Oh, I love this! Perfect! Would love to hear the music in your home!

epe a dit…

wow! looks so elegant. i love how this two pictures work together.

Jodi a dit…

i love love love children performances. thanks for sharing!

ticklishfromadistance a dit…

I love the idea of the excitement here! Thanks!

n a t s u m i a dit…

These photos are so lovely! Very elegant and classic!

Francesca a dit…

It was good of you to take the time to take your children to their music lessons ... it takes time and effort to give children a well rounded education!

disa a dit…

慈德宮,龍南漆藝博物館,竹山竹管厝,陳列教育館,中興新村,東埔溫泉,清安豆腐街,金龍窯,火炎山,橫龍山古道,中港慈裕宮,大湖農村,挑柴古道,龍騰斷橋,森林遊樂區,卓蘭果園,外埔漁港,龍鳳漁港,清德禪寺,欣隆休閒農場,馬術農場,童玩村
泰安溫泉區,南庄老街
溫泉遊樂區,綠葉方舟,明德水庫,仙山,鳳陽谷,三角湖,木雕街,通霄蘆沐村風,香格里拉樂園,馬拉邦山,薑麻園,海濱休閒園區,鳴鳳山古道,火車窿,勝興火車站,挑鹽古道,獅頭山,藺草文化館,永和山水庫,大克山,通霄秋茂園,大衛營,清泉農場,雪霸國家公園,蜜蜂休閒館,挑炭古道,三通嶺,建民農場,自然保留區,永和山農場,八通關古道,明新書院,石觀音吊橋,戰車公園,軍史公園,桂花森林松柏嶺,梅峰農場,棋盤石,巧手工作坊
桃米生態村,溪頭,杉林溪森林遊樂區,李勇廟,竹山保安宮,沐陶窯
玉山國家公園