lundi 22 juin 2009

alternatif



Nous commençons un travail autour de la micro-architecture pour MP2013...
We are starting a new workshop about the micro architecture for MP2013...

7 commentaires:

la lune dans le ciel a dit…

Le pied !Je m'y vois très bien dans cette micro maison...le temps d'un week-end...et avec mon ordi !;)

kristina * a dit…

cool! i don't think i'll have the time to go and see the exhibition in bielefeld featuring their work. but i'll watch out for their projects in berlin!

the holiday's coming closer and closer. don't know if we will have time to come to marseille at all. but if we do (probably for corbu, unité), perhaps we could meet up somewhere for a coffee or an apéro?

ibb a dit…

Seing inside outside seems to be something completedly than if you see outside inside.
Love the simplicity of some places to live and how others can complicate it to extrems.

MODsquad a dit…

MODman is going to dig this! That's what I call recycling!

n a t s u m i a dit…

Oh, This is lovely!
My plan is to build my country house. My father knows how to build a house, so I am going to have a collaboration with him. I would love to be a craft man! The thing is that I have no skills... maybe I should take a class... haha..

MUS a dit…

this is fun!

allison a dit…

un sujet qui m'a passionnée depuis que j'étais toute petite. je serai intéressée de voir ce que vous en faîtes!