mercredi 20 mai 2009

pause café


après déjeuner, avant de reprendre le travail... un café !

Corner view suite, To answer to Jane : 
How do you say, "two coffees with milk" in your corner? deux cafés au lait, s'il vous plait !
What are the most popular ways to drink coffee? un express
How do you take your coffee? nature avec un peu de sucre mais surtout pas de lait (beurk !!!!)
French press, percolator, espresso, or other? express
Are you a dunker? ... ?
What was the funniest topic of conversation over a recent cup of coffee? parler travail avec une collègue ! pas drôle !

18 commentaires:

Allison a dit…

Even though I don't drink coffee, I would order one just for the fantastic cup... Lovely.

state of bliss a dit…

Yes, I agree, this little cup is lovely indeed. :)

janis a dit…

The retro cup probably makes the coffee taste even better ;)

Love your blog, and thank you for the nice comment on mine ...I will be back!

Dana a dit…

Oh. . . how I just loved trying to read the French :) The coffee was nice, too.

caitlin a dit…

I love that cup. So pretty. Thanks for a peek into your culture.

Jeannette a dit…

I can´t stop listening to that Couleur Cafe! ;)
Dunking....it´s what the French do with their croissants. It´s dipping and soaking a biscuit or something else into your coffee (or tea, or hot milk).

MODsquad a dit…

Love this photo and the cup and saucer!! Darling!

Happy Day!

...Lisa

Joyce a dit…

Oh your cup and saucer is so pretty! Thanks for sharing a cup. Enjoy! xoxo

allison a dit…

bon, j'allais t'expliquer 'dunker' mais je vois que ma compatriote (peut-être) l'a déjà fait. en effet, il est super ton service à café ;)

Ritva a dit…

what a cup!

nicola a dit…

lovely!
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com

Schanett a dit…

j'adore ta tasse!!!
Elle est super jolie!!

ladybug-zen a dit…

lovely. thanks for the great video.

epe a dit…

deux cafés au lait, for me please! i love the flower cup! :)

Kari a dit…

Lovely cup.
And my cup sits in front of my keyboard a lot too.

A Day That is Dessert a dit…

great coffee post!

Kristina * a dit…

what a great cup!
have a good day!

C.T. a dit…

I wish I could read AND speak French...only to be able to read your blog. Now I have to do it with watching your pictures and on this post your lovely cup and the drawings / words on that piece of paper underneath the cup.