mercredi 20 mai 2009

Happy corner view 6 !


An other one just for the theme...
Every day, I have music in my head, and when I knew the theme of the corner this week, that was this music !!! I hope you will enjoy it !

Happy corner view coffee with : jane, ladybug-zen, ian, bonnie, esti, sophie, cele, modsquad,caitlin, joyce, ani, couturecoucou, kim, a day that is dessert, natsumi,epe, kaylovesvintage, trinsch, c.t.,jeannette, outi, schanett, ritva,dongdong, francesca, state of bliss, jennifer, dana, denise, bohemia girl, ruth, dianna, isabelle, amber, a girl in the yellow shoes,mister e, janis, kari, jgy, jenna, skymring, elizabeth, audrey, allison,lise, cate, mon, victoria, crescent moon, erin, otli, amy, ida, caroline, lisa, dorte, kimmie, la lune dans le ciel, nicola, malo, vanessa, britta,virgina, april, rebecca, b

What else ?

6 commentaires:

isabelle a dit…

avec les images c'est encore mieux !!!

trinsch a dit…

love it! updated my post with special link to this :) have a great day - trinsch

Francesca a dit…

I'm so sorry to have to miss it: my speakers don't work (I'd love to blame it to the spilled COFFEE, but that just damaged the mouse)

Jeannette a dit…

Oh...j´aime Serge Gainsbourg! Merci!
Perfect summer music...I have to find the CD with that number on it!

B a dit…

What a great coffee tune?

Dorte a dit…

Oh I enjoyed it ... thanks a lot :-)