mercredi 22 avril 2009

corner view


Breakfast, le thème cette semaine !
Tea on my basque bowl and Silence... 
Pour participer et voir les autres corners allez chez Jane ou ladybug-zen.

12 commentaires:

trinsch a dit…

any breakfast would be like heaven under that wood ceiling, with that light and those flowers. i love it!

caitlin a dit…

Looks simply fantastic! I love the sweet spring flowers too. Thanks for sharing your breakfast.

Joyce a dit…

I love the picture of your tea. Very nice.

jgy a dit…

I love quiet in the morning too.
Visiting all these wonderful sites makes me feel the art and soul of breakfast.

Esti a dit…

love the light you have!

ladybug-zen a dit…

beautiful. especially the silence part.

MODsquad a dit…

Oh, I must learn french!! Love your style & blog!! Beautiful pictures!

epe a dit…

lovely tulips!

The Girl in the Yellow Shoes a dit…

Lovely photos!

n a t s u m i a dit…

SImple and beautiful! Very inspiring... I want to get some flowers for my dinning table too!

Have a great weekend! ox

Ritva a dit…

silence is golden!

Jeannette a dit…

I just love, love the Martini sign!